An engineering and management consulting company has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Commercial Contracts Administrator. This position will primarily provide transactional support across all business departments, including but not limited to the review of commercial contracts and subcontracts, as well as the implementation and support of other risk management policies.
- 5+ years’ experience with legal review, risk analysis, and drafting of commercial contracts
- Experience with public and private sector procurements and contracts
- Must have the ability and skill to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Pragmatic, adept at problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage time and deadlines without extensive supervision.
- Paralegal Certification, or demonstrated equivalent experience as a commercial contract administrator
- Experience with environmental engineering or remediation contracts
- Experience with contract management systems