Gibson Arnold & Associates is assisting a client located in the Houston, TX area on a search for a Commercial Real Estate Transactions Attorney with contract negotiation experience. The role will handle a lease portfolio for the company’s 250+ facilities, & will support in procurement, product advertising, & distribution matters.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing legal counsel in support of all company real estate transactions (owned and leased), including drafting and negotiating commercial real estate leases and related matters in support of the company’s 250+ company operated distribution, manufacturing, logistics, and office facilities.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documents and contracts and providing legal counsel in support of all aspects of the business, including procurement and supply chain issues; product advertising, sale, and distribution matters; and with respect to the HR, Finance, and IT functions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Anticipating, researching and communicating regarding legal issues that could impact the company.
- Providing legal and compliance training to company personnel.
- Assisting on U.S. and cross-border M&A activities, as needed.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A JD degree from a recognized university and US bar admission in good standing
- At least 5 years of experience from a law firm and/or in-house
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work independently
This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual who thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
Interested in applying? Send resumes to email@example.com