A software company needs a Contract Specialist to temporarily review contracts for several months. This person would be reviewing the company’s sales order forms, NDAs, and other general agreements. In this position, you will provide general contract support to internal and external stakeholders, collaborate with other departments, and creatively problem solve. This position is also hybrid.
- 3+ years’ experience in contract review.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Ability to improve the review process and think creatively.
- Ability to shift focus and remain engaged amidst a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to capitalize on your skills, grow in experience, and work with a highly successful company.