A national retirement company is looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant work with the litigation and intellectual property legal team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with litigation and able to promptly and accurately receive, review, and route or respond to various types of legal documents, including but not limited to, subpoenas, complaints, demand letters, requests to preserve documents, garnishments, levies. This position is at least 3 months with potential for full time placement and has the option to work fully remote.
- 1+ years’ experience in litigation
- Extremely organized and focused on deadlines and deliverables;
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and external law offices and agencies
- Ability to assess items for escalation and appropriately prioritize tasks
- Word processing and legal research skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including listening skills
- Commitment to client service and heightened sensitivity to extremely confidential information
This is a great opportunity to gain more experience and grow in your legal career with a successful company!