We have an in-house litigation paralegal opening in Denver with a multinational TV & broadband company.
To be successful in this role, you will need 5+ years of previous litigation experience and to be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google applications such as Word/Docs and Excel/Sheets. You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and thrive in a busy, team-oriented, collegial environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide general litigation support to attorneys and senior paralegals
• Assist in litigation case management, including factual investigation and document collection
• Assist with discovery responses and collections, including e-discovery
• Assist in handling DISH’s defense in small claims matters, including gathering pertinent documents and information, and coordinating witness appearances
• Draft routine legal correspondence and documents for review and use by attorneys
• Assist in electronic billing for legal vendors
• 5+ years of prior litigation experience
• Certificate of completion from an ABA-approved Paralegal Education Program, an associate degree in paralegal studies, or a bachelor’s degree
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive projects and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail
• Resourceful research and analytical skills
• Experience in e-discovery and large document productions, small claims court, subpoenas, client/customer service, and state/federal regulatory matters is desirable
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and some working knowledge of Google Suite applications is desirable.