A public interest non-profit is seeking a Staff Attorney to assist in pursuing the non-profit’s environmental goals for children. The Staff Attorney will assist senior staff attorneys, develop new legal actions, and assist outside counsel on all legal actions consistent with the non-profit’s strategy. They will also assist in directing and mentoring paralegals and law clerks. This position is full time and could be partially remote.
- 1+ years of litigation experience in state or federal courts.
- Active license to practice law in the jurisdiction in which Staff Attorney resides.
- Experience with constitutional, human rights, or civil rights litigation.
- Experience working with youth clients.
- Understanding of legislative processes and advocacy.
- Foreign language skills.
- Prior work with non-profit advocacy organizations.