A Law Firm based in Texas is seeking an experienced Employee Benefits Attorney to join its Tax, Employee Benefits and Private Business practice group.
- 6-8+ years experience (any office)
- Experience in:
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Non-qualified Deferred and Equity Compensation Plans
- Fringe Benefits and Health/Welfare Benefit Plans
- Securities Law Compliance and Disclosure for Executive Compensation (CD&A)
- Ideally, candidates would also have experience in:
- Regulation and Compliance Audits involving the IRS and DOL (including multiple team audits by these agencies
- Accounting considerations and 208G Calculations
- Must be available to work in one of these locations: Austin, Charlotte, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, The Woodlands, San Antonio, or New York
This is a unique opportunity to be the go-to expert in this area for all of the firm’s attorneys.
Texas License is preferred. No portable business is required.