A financial holding company is in need of a temporary Legal Assistant or Paralegal to assist their legal team in handling documentation, such as subpoenas, levies, and garnishments. This position is located in Denver and is a hybrid, full time role. Candidates with experience in litigation or handling subpoenas, levies, and garnishments are highly preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in legal assistance.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and high volumes of documents.
- A creative and efficient problem solver.
This is a great opportunity to gain more experience and work with a highly successful, and growing, company.